We have created below a guide to help you decide on the size of unit that best fits your needs. This guide has been compiled from our own experiences and is designed to help estimate your space requirements.
We have units covering sizes from 12 – 170sqft and are confident we can find the best space for you. If you have any questions feel free to get in touch via our contact page.
10 – 25sqft – These units are about the size of a large wardrobe and are best suited for storing small size items such as:
- books, clothes, memorabilia, sports equipment, corporate documents/files
- best fit for extra space at home or the office
25 – 35 sqft – These units are about one quarter of the size of a bedroom and are best suited for storing small/medium size items such as:
- flat pack or small furniture, mattresses, bed frames, household appliances (washing machines or dishwashers)
- roughly the contents of a studio flat
40 – 60sqft – These units are about half the size of a garage and are best suited for storing medium size items such as:
- small sofas, arm chairs, king size mattresses, fridge/freezers, dining table sets, large televisions
- roughly the contents of a 1/2 bed room house
75 – 100sqft – These units are about the size of a full garage and are best suited for storing medium/large size items such as:
- Corner sofas, all kitchen appliances (washing machines, dishwashers, fridges etc), large garden furniture and all of the items stated the above size guides.
- roughly the contents of a 3 bed room house and most popular size for house movers.
100sqft plus – These units are generally the size of a double garage and are best suited for long term storage and have space to store roughly the contents of a 4 bed room house and a garage.